truth please fail this time
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
fun drinking game: drink a glass of water every few hours to stay healthy and hydrated!
"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."
isnt that from spongebob..
i believe it is..
fuji apple, grilled avocado, green bell pepper, and onion sandwich on whole wheat, vegetable tofu noodle broth soup (vegetable broth, zucchini, carrot, nori, whole wheat penne noodles, and soft tofu)
On the pursuit of happiness.
I am I, and wish I wasn’t so fucking uncomfortable about it.
this perfectly describes how all college shopping is done
and after college.